Looks like another beautiful day in the making. Chickens are free ranging, and I’m having my coffee on the deck. So beautiful outside.
That’s Citizen Cope who’s music I love. After checking for tour dates and finding out what he looks like, Judy has unfortunately developed an immediate and alarmingly strong, we’ll call it a crush. It appears that after 2 decades I still have the ability to get jealous over stupid things. She stated, “I think he might just be my Christmas Abbott.” To which I replied, “Honey, I don’t want to sleep with Christmas Abbott! I want my shoulders and arms to look like hers!” As if either of us would be what those 2 are looking for. lol ;)
Everybody is safe, BTW. I deleted the “racy” photo of me that I feel I should be able to post but every time I try to I get embarrassed and feel I’m doing something wrong and immediately delete it. (Twice now, plus Judy once) If I make a recording that sells a million copies, then I can play Flea! Until then, I’m going to work on a more modest progress pic.
I’ll be back in the studio this weekend to record “Down Below”. Pretty excited about that. I hooked up the double kick pedal, and have been saving up for a new one. I feel it will add another dimension to this alternative rock/stoner rock type of music we are playing, but unfortunately I don’t play double kick so it’s going to take some time. So pretty much after all the songs are recorded, I’ll be ready to change them. Eih… lol
Have a great day!
- cerebralpromiscuity likes this
- lacoquita80 likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- thehouroftopaz said: I’ve had pics that I was afraid to post too unfortunately. And I cut my head out of a lot of pics lol.
- thehouroftopaz likes this
- foodhealthlife likes this
- foodhealthlife said: Rob neglected to report the part about Citizen Cope being hot cause he “has Robs eyes”. I dont think I have Christmas Abbots ass ;)
- nutrify likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- robvibe posted this